JAA Football Fees
2022 Football Participation Cost
JAA Athletic Participation Fee is for one semester from August to December.
To begin the process an online application must be submitted.
Once an application is received and player is accepted to join JAA’s Football program, an Agreement will be sent to the contact email listed on the application and will require a deposit to secure your roster spot. This deposit will secure the players roster spot.
Players will need to submit a college application after being accepted into JAA’s Football Program.
JAA is affiliated with Community Christian College (cCc) to provide college education. cCc is an NJCAA approved accredited institution. Athletic and Academic fees are paid directly to Community Christian College.
APPLY TO: Community Christian College
JAA Roster Slot Fee Deposit = $500 (Non-refundable) deposit is due upon signing JAA’s Agreement (Academic tuition and Athletic fees are separate).
**JAA recruit a specific number of players at each position and the roster fee allows us to not over recruit at a specific position.
JAA Total Athletic Season Agreement Covers:
- Includes all football-related activities, equipment, and travel
- Includes strength and conditioning program (gym membership)
- Includes skill training
- Includes film study
- Includes athletic trainer
- Includes video coordinator
- Includes NCAA recruiting coordinator
- Includes NCAA compliance evaluation
- Includes meals during away games
- Includes Game Uniforms, practice apparel and travel gear (Except girdle, cleats, and gloves)
- Includes uniform laundry
- Includes Team Hudl account and recruiting profile
Apply To JAA
Apply To College
Get Acceptance Letter